See the latest news from our company below or use the search feature. For more information, contact our head office or the Marketing Communications Manager directly at email@example.com.
JOB POSTING: ONLINE MARKETING COORDINATOR (STUDENT)
Arazy Group Consultants Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Online Marketing Coordinator. The incumbent will assist in the development of customized online campaigns to run in various countries, and create a marketing strategy for a major company event to take place in October.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create a new campaign to promote a major event to take place in the fall
• Explore new channels through which to run these programs and campaigns
• Develop and coordinate engaging online content for campaigns to run in various countries
• Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and other relevant sites to monitor the effectiveness of these campaign
• Manage data delivered by multiple ad platforms
• Generate new ad ideas to enhance results and to improve user experience
• 3rd/4th year Undergraduate student working towards obtaining their degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or Communications or Graduate students in the same fields
• Knowledge of advanced tools, applications, software, tactics for online marketing
• Experience with and a working knowledge of social media and business platforms, especially Linked In and Twitter
• A working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, Google Ad-words
• A creative individual with the ability to use novel approaches to complete tasks
• Strong interpersonal skills with the capacity to excel at relationship building in a professional setting
• Ability to perform meticulous execution of tasks and present findings
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues at our Vancouver, BC office situated on Granville Island. At the onset, this will be a 3-5 month part time position, however, for a successful incumbent who excels at the tasks, there is the possibility of a part-time or full time extension. The position will require a minimum of 20-25 hours/week, however, this will likely increase as the months progress. Arazy Group offers flexible work days and the incumbent may choose to set their own schedule but is expected to spend a minimum of 40% of their work week in the office; the remaining time may be spent off-site, if desired.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Arazy Group Career Opportunities”.
Back to Press Room