See the latest news from our company below or use the search feature. For more information, contact our head office or the Marketing Communications Manager directly at email@example.com.
JOB POSTING: REGULATORY COMPLIANCE RESEARCHER/ANALYST (STUDENT)
Arazy Group Consultants Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Regulatory Compliance Researcher/Analyst. The incumbent will research Global Regulatory Compliance Requirements and assist in the integration of these through machine learning into our Compliance Database.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Research Global Regulatory Compliance Requirements and assist in the integration of these, through machine learning, into our Compliance Database.
• Identify new opportunities in data collection, feature creation and evaluation practices to be incorporated into the company’s compliance database
• Conduct research in the field and identify deficiencies of the current company system for possible update
• Analyze technical information, understand and interpret governing regulations and standards
• Track research progress and ensure adherence to study strategy and plan
• 3rd/4th year Undergraduate student working towards obtaining their degree in Engineering, Biomechanics, Regulatory Affairs or Graduate students in the same fields with a focus on or interest in the MedTech industry
• Must be computer savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Software Applications with a basic understanding of user interfaces
• A general understanding of Regulatory Affairs and associated requirements is an asset
• Must have exceptional achievements and passion in their related field of studying
• Ability to work independently, take direction well and perform meticulous execution of tasks
• Ability to present findings, with a detail-oriented perspective on data
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues at our Vancouver, BC office situated on Granville Island. At the onset, this will be a 3-5 month part time position, however, for a successful incumbent who excels at the tasks, there is the possibility of a part-time or full time extension. The position will require a minimum of 20-25 hours/week, however, this will likely increase as the months progress. Arazy Group offers flexible work days and the incumbent may choose to set their own schedule but is expected to spend a minimum of 40% of their work week in the office; the remaining time may be spent off-site, if desired.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Arazy Group Career Opportunities”.
Back to Press Room