See the latest news from our company below or use the search feature. For more information, contact our head office or the Marketing Communications Manager directly at email@example.com.
JOB POSTING: CLIENT MANAGER
Arazy Group Consultants Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Client Manager.
The Client Manager (CM) represents the point of liaison between Arazy Group and their clients. The CM is responsible for establishing a strong, trust-based relationship with the clients. The CM understands the client products and regulatory needs in depth. The CM will oversee the execution of the clients’ projects, resolving internal, second and third-party project related issues with the assistance of the Project Manager (PM). The CM will ensure the timely completion of client projects based on predetermined time frames as well as the client’s satisfaction with Arazy Group products and services. The CM will be responsible for monitoring of licenses, certificates, recalls, claims and updated regulatory information having an impact on open projects. A successful CM will understand and operate under the company procedures, directives and SOPs, to ensure and maintain quality service.
A successful candidate will have:
- Excellent professionalism and customer service skills
- Exceptional ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of individuals, including upper management, project managers and clients
- Very high proactivity and team working skills
- Very high capacity to handle conflicting situations in a professional and mature fashion
- Superb time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Capacity to work out of office to contact clients in distant time zones
- Outstanding ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet critical deadlines
- Detailed-oriented attitude, with excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking attitude
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English. Native English language or C2 level is mandatory. Other languages are an asset, but not mandatory
- Regulatory affairs understanding is an asset, but not mandatory
- Preferred degree in bioengineering, biotechnology, or similar
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Arazy Group Career Opportunities”.
Back to Press Room