Part-Time Account Manager (Korean)
This role requires ability to speak Korean and English.
The Korean Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager, building and maintaining relationships with clients by providing experience and knowledge to facilitate the client’s decision-making process at Arazy Group. Starting as a part-time contract role with the possibility of changing to a permanent role with additional hours.
- Expand Korean customer base and contribute to the increase of company income
- Participate in Sales and Marketing communications and events
- Act as an effective point of contact for new and returning clients
- Understand client products and regulatory needs to suggest services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create marketing assets in Korean
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Building and maintaining individual client relationships
- Contributing to further development and improvement of Sales activities
- Overseeing the production and discussion of legal agreements with clients
- Promoting business to potential clients and generating interest in Arazy Group services through online webinars and workshops
- Managing client accounts in Salesforce
- Interact with new prospects by phone, e-mail or in person and record information collected regarding client products and service needs
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to speak fluent Korean and English and navigate client interactions with varying personalities and cultural differences.
- Ability to learn new material and processes rapidly and efficiently
- Minimum 1 year(s) of experience in sales, marketing and developing relations
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to effectively manage client relationships
- Exceptional ability to negotiate with a proven track record of developing new business and securing contracts
- Motivated and dedicated individual with an ability to carry out responsibilities independently and work efficiently in a team environment.
- Excellent command of customer service skills and the ability to assess client needs
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the capability to work diligently alone
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Arazy Group Career Opportunities”.
About Arazy Group
The Arazy Group is the most advanced company operating in medical technology regulatory affairs.
Q: Do you want to take part in something important?
A: Our work matters!
With Arazy Group technology, more Medtec products reach more markets faster and more efficiently than ever before. Our services support equal access to advanced medical technology for patients and physicians around the world.
We put the ‘Pro’ into Medtec Product registration.
With 22 years of experience in regulatory affairs, we have expanded across continents while developing and launching our propriety Global Regulatory Intelligence Management System.
GRIMS combines human expert knowledge with machine learning and AI. This disruptive technology creates a new, modern and efficient practice that simplifies and expedites the pre-market approval of Medtec Devices before they can be placed in any market.
Arazy Group provides a flexible and inclusive work environment. While we have five international offices, and a presence in more than 125 countries around the world, many of our employees and contractors work remotely according to their schedule and location. As such, our team members have a strong tendency to lead as dedicated, self-motivated individuals who believe in our mission and want to take part in it.
We are always looking for responsible, skilled, and passionate people for our departments, including sales, marketing, business development, regulatory intelligence and compliance, IT, finance, and human resources.